Thursday, July 24, 2008

Congrats Katie and Levi!
















Katie and Levi were wed at Oakhurst Baptist Church in Decatur, my home town. Though the couple currently lives in Portland, Oregon, they came back to their home town to get married. The wedding was almost completely held indoors, which was a blessing. The weather was typically 'Atlanta,' so hot you started to sweat within five minutes of stepping outside. So hot it made you curse under your breath. So I'm glad we were inside first the church and then the Trolley Barn for the reception.

I had the honor of running into my high school science teacher, Joe Winterscheidt and his wife. I was too busy to really sit down and talk to him, but it was nice to see him and his wife. It's funny how your past bumps into you at the strangest times. It's funny how you can just pick up where you left off and get along so well. I wish we had had more time to talk.

Anyway, I hope you liked the photos, which will soon by on Pictage (www.pictage.com/394154). G'Day!

--Notes and Lena

No comments: