Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello All! Nope, I didn't forget cha. Just working 'round da clock, you know. But lest you be unentertained, I come bearing gifts: Photos from our wedding in Venezuela. You know, it's funny. Lena and I spend our lives covering the lavish, beautiful events of our clients and now we have been the bride and groom a lavish event of our own, at the very epicenter of a wild balls-out party of mythic size and scope. Not that I'm going to set up an advice column or anything, but it's probably good experience for a wedding photographer to have! I have a lot to say about the wedding, but as I'll tell anyone who asks, the photos always come first.

Am I taking a risk publishing these images? Maybe. On the other hand, all you people who are thinking of hiring us, isn't it nice to know we are people, too? People who know how to party? People who enjoy a celebration and understand the reason behind every crazy moment? We're in love, too, Lena and I, and there is nothing in this world as wonderful to photograph as two people in love. A wedding day is a story, a story about two people, their families, friends and how much their relationship.

Here is a snapshot of ours. Peace. --Notes







































\























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Stephen! You and Lena look blissful. I'm so happy for you. All the best! Becky Reid