Thursday, August 18, 2005

Well, I had intentions of writing my first blog entry today. However, I am tired and sloth-like and I have a bitchin' case of writer's block. So I'll just say a few things and leave the real preachin' for later. Within the space of a couple of months, my life has made a ninety-degree turn. My career as a newspaper photographer - which I spent the last seven years of my life piecing together - has been set down indefinently. I am striking out for South Korea for one year to teach English and sort some things out. I intend on using the tools of my former life: My camera, my recorder and my laptop, to document the first year of the rest of my life. This blog will be the gathering place for those images, sounds and thoughts as they unfold in the coming months.

No comments: