Thursday, September 22, 2005

Drumroll, please...

For your viewing pleasure, strait from the Land of The Morning Calm, comes photos...of Korea! Yeah!

OK, that was way too much excitement. I gotta get a grip.

Three cheers for Stephen, who with the help of his trusty Korean phrasebook, downloaded Photoshop Elements and processed his images! On the blog updates below you will find pictures of the city of Busan, Tangosa Temple, Geoge-do island and San Fransisco. There would be even MORE photos, but I only have one CF card and my laptop has been broken for the last 23 days. Thus, I have become the unfeated, all-powerful Chimp won do Master! Hee-ya! Take THAT you slightly out-of-focus image!

One of the main things I like about working as a school teacher is it frees me up to pour my heart and soul into my photography. At the end of the day I hit the Nampo-dong market, set my aperture to 1.8 and my ISO to 800 and walk the crowded alleyways, prowling for images. Whenever Julie (my roommate) and I ride somewhere on her bike, I've got the camera on me. It's no longer my job, and so it's fun, it allows me to be creative. Busan is giving me the space to rekindle my love affair with photography.

So eat these images up, tell me what you think, and keep up with the blog. Peace!

--Notes

1 comment:

Arpill said...

I actually just read all your recent posts.... you're a windbag, you know, but that's okay... I am too, and it's fun to catch up.