Thursday, September 22, 2005







OK, these five photos are of my home in Busan. The two aerial photos were actually taken from the top of the mountain rising behind my apartment building. The photo of the cluster of apartment buildings is my home, Hamgegreen. The overall shot is of Busan harbor with the city stretching away towards the background. Pretty wild, huh? The little troublemaker making a face at me is in my 4B class. It's my hardest class, and he's one of the worst students, but I like him anyway. God knows I wouldn't want to be learning this bassacwards language either when Hangul is so much easier. That's the only traffic shot I have. Pretty bad, I know, but I don't like shooting traffic shots (Gavin, you are probably the only person reading this who knows why).

No comments: